Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Color and Trace Book (Freebie)

I just love the digi stamps and clipart at Scrappin Doodles!  When I found a great set of holiday digi stamps there, I new I needed to turn them into a Christmas coloring book for my preschooler.  This book is keeping my preschooler very busy!  It has 6 coloring pages, each with 2 pictures and corresponding words to practice reading and tracing. 

Click the image below to grab a copy!


After my preschooler's done coloring she'll cut the pages in half.  Then I'll help her turn this into a cute little Christmas book!


             Linking up to: Classified Mom 
 and Playing with Words 365  and Toys in the Dryer and Living Life Intentionally                                                           

                                                                
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Just pinned this! Thanks again for linking up this week at Thrifty Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Thanks for sharing. I'm visiting from the Thritfy Thursdays linkup, and I'm sure I'll be back to your site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!!!! Totally pinned them too! Would you please share this with our readers for Fun Stuff Fridays? http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2011/12/fun-stuff-fridays-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! I love free printables!! =-) Thanks for linking up to TGIF! Dont' forget to add the TGIF button to your sidebar or post so others can find the party too! Can't wait to see what you do this week,
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you are a new follower here be sure to let me know so I can follow you back!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...