Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Color by Number Turkey

My preschooler loves to color!  She's learning to identifying her "teen" numbers, so I made her this cute color by number turkey to practice recognizing numbers 13-19.  Tomorrow I'll work with her on this color sheet while my tot takes a nap.  Sounds nice and relaxing doesn't it!  Click on the picture below if you'd like a copy!


Great Links: Check out these other great color by number turkeys!

Addition/Subtraction Turkey from Lory's Page
Numbers 1-5 Turkey from 1plus1plus1equals1



Photobucket



Linking to Living Life Intentionally

2 comments:

  1. What fun worksheets to add a Thanksgiving unit! Thanks for linking up to TGIF =-)
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! My kiddos love 'em- thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you are a new follower here be sure to let me know so I can follow you back!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...