Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Top Three Blog Posts


Drum roll please...my top three posts for 2011 were...

#3 Felt Christmas Tree  Match-up (198 pageviews)



#2 Stuff a Stocking Math Game (349 pageviews)


#1 M&M Game: Decorate a Christmas Tree (453 pageviews)

 
What did I learn from these stats?  Well, for a newbie blogger like myself, I'm pretty happy with these stats.  When parents and teachers read my blog, leave a comment, grab a freebie or pin pictures from my blog it really makes my day.  With so many amazing education blogs out there, I'm so grateful to my readers who take the time to stop by my little ol' blog.  I also noticed that all three of my most popular posts included a free printable....no surprise there...who doesn't love a freebie!?  And lastly I've come to the conclusion that I look at my stats way too often...maybe I should write a New Year's Resolution about this!

Linking-up to: Fern Smith's Top Three

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing! it is interesting! I am your new follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can! I think those games are all great! I know that kids would enjoy doing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the Versatile Blog award - I am honored!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure Diane! Happy New Year!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for linking up at my Linky Party and letting your readers know about it too!
    I loved seeing your top three posts. I am now following you EVERYWHERE!
    Happy New Year,
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by Fern! I'm checking out your Pinterest boards right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following Cachey Mama's Classroom and leaving a comment. I love your blog and will be adding you to my Blog Love page when I get around to it. There are so many to add. Hope you had a great new years!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, honored to be number 95! I've been enjoying your blog AND your comments around the blogosphere. Happy 2012.

    Barbara
    The Corner On Character

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lori thanks so much for adding me to Blog Love page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I'm a new follower from the new years blog hope. Hope to see you over at my blog sometime!

    Rachelle
    http://lifebyrachelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh...I remember each of those posts...they were AWESOME!! Keep up the good work--I seriously love your blog!

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your kind words Carla!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you are a new follower here be sure to let me know so I can follow you back!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...