Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Palooza

Our three day Christmas Palooza has come to an end!  In three days, we managed to celebrate Christmas five times!  That's a lot of presents, a lot of Christmas cookies a lot of fun family time!  Our house is in need of some serious picking-up, organizing and cleaning.  Not to mention I would love to have our normal routines back!  I'm caught up on all my Christmas blog posts, but I'm not quite ready to say good-bye to all those cute kid's Christmas crafts and projects.  I have a couple New Year's Eve activities I'd like to do with my preschooler and then it's on to a winter wonderland theme!  Let's just hope I can muster up a little more energy than our bulldog! 


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I am a new follower. I love your blog! Found you through For Love of Cupcakes Whatever Weds. blog hop. Please check out my preschool blog when you get a chance. I love new followers!
    www.cacheymama.com
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by from the mingle hop. I'm following by gfc. I'd love if you'd stop by my blog too.

    Lisa
    http://frugalmommieof2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following Cachey Mama's Classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas is such a crazy time, I hope you get some good R&R.I am a new follower from Fun Friday blog hop, would love a follow back at lefthandedideas.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you are a new follower here be sure to let me know so I can follow you back!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...