Friday, December 23, 2011

The Liebster Blogger Award!


Yesterday I was so honored to find out that I was awarded the Liebster Blogger Award!


 Brenna from Life as this Mommy Knows It was kind enough to pass me this award.  Brenna's blog is amazing!  She has several different link-up parties during the week and offers great photography tips! 

The rules of this award are as follows:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who nominated you by linking back to their blog. (Thanks Brenna!)
2. Nominate five other happy little blogs (200 followers or less) by posting a comment on their blogs.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Check out what the other up-and-coming blogs have to offer.

And this award now goes to...

Merry Christmas!   



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Lisa! What an honor and completely unexpected surprise.

    I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I agree with Jenny! Thank you for a complete unexpected surprise of this award! Thank you for the honor. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, thank you so very much for this special gift! I am honored and humbled that you've passed this award to me and my little blog! I look forward to passing it right along... Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, Trina and Sasha it was my pleasure passing this award to you! I love peeking at your blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you are a new follower here be sure to let me know so I can follow you back!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...