Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!

Yippee!  I was so surprised and honored to receive the Versatile Blogger Award from Katie at Playing with Words 365!

  
It was so kind of Katie to pass me this award!  If you haven't checked out Playing with Words 365 yet, you should definitely stop by!  Besides for giving out great language learning tips (Katie's a speech pathologist), she also shares her free printable materials and has a fun link-up party every week (Thrifty Thursday)!


Now on to the blog award rules... 

1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them. (Thanks Katie!!)

2. Tell 7 things about yourself. (see below)

3. Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they’ve received an award!  (This was so difficult since I've recently found so many fabulous ones out there!)

Seven Things About Myself
  1. In the summer my favorite treat is soft serve vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles on top.
  2. By the time I was in 1st grade I knew I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up. 
  3. I'm terrified of spiders.
  4. I was a morning person...until blogging turned me into a night owl! 
  5. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. 
  6. I never forget a face...names that's another story.
  7. I've kept a journal on and off since I was 10 years old.

15 blogs I have found recently that I think ROCK (in no particular order)


Happy New Year!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! I enjoy reading all about your adventures with crafts with your young ones. Still trying to get my 18-month-old interested, but he is getting better.

    Jodie
    wilsonirishtwins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the award! I appreciate being considered and mentioned. I am adding your button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodie and Mary it was my pleasure to pass this award to you! Your blogs are a couple of my new favorites! Mary...thank you for adding my button to your blog...you are so sweet!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thanks! What a nice surprise - I'll be sure to log in again soon, read the 'rules' and think who best to pass it on to! In the meantime - I've joined your site, and I'm off to read some more on your site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower. Please visit me at http://www.eyeheart.ca/

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you are a new follower here be sure to let me know so I can follow you back!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...