Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday's High Five: Penguins


This week's High Five topic is penguins!  The following five kid-center activities are easy to prepare, quick, inexpensive, educational and fun!  I'm giving each activity (and it's creator) a  
HUGE HIGH FIVE!  Here we go...

Penguin Craft Using Shapes

                                      Source: babiestoddlerspreschoolers.blogspot.com via Lisa Kniess @ Criss-Cross Applesauce on Pinterest


What Number Comes Between? (Freebie)
                                       Source: oceansoffirstgradefun.blogspot.com via Lisa Kniess @ Criss-Cross Applesauce on Pinterest


Roll and Draw a Penguin (Freebie)
                                                 Source: classroomfreebies.com via Lisa Kniess @ Criss-Cross Applesauce on Pinterest








Penguin Memory Cards (Freebie)
                                                Source: playingwithwords365.com via Lisa Kniess @ Criss-Cross Applesauce on Pinterest


Roll and Color (Freebie)
                                                      Source: makinglearningfun.com via Lisa Kniess @ Criss-Cross Applesauce on Pinterest


If you're looking for more penguin activities, check out my Winter Theme Board on Pinterest!

Photobucket 




High Five Photo by S Braswell

2 comments:

  1. I was about to look up craft ideas for my kids today, but I think I know what we're going to do now ;) Thanks!!

    www.yeewittlethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found this useful!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you are a new follower here be sure to let me know so I can follow you back!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...