This fun math game lets little ones practice identifying numbers 1-20. To play this game, all you need are a copy of the printable materials below and some tasty mini-marshmallows!
Snowman graphic by Scrappin Doodles
1. Shuffle the cards and lay them in a pile upside down.
2. Player 1 draws a card, reads the number aloud and uses a marshmallow to cover up the corresponding snowflake number on his board.
3. Players continue taking turns, drawing cards and covering up snowflakes.
4. If a player chooses a number card which he has already covered up on his board then that player skips his turn.
5. The first player to cover up all their snowflakes wins!
There are four blank number cards included in this game. These can be used as a skip your turn card or as card to allow the player to call out any number that he needs to cover on his board. Just be sure to decide how you want these cards to be used before the game starts!
Identifying and Reading Numbers 1-20
Let it snow!