Here's a math game for St. Patrick's Day!
Graphics by Scrappin Doodles
This game is very similar to the Let it Snow game I created for a winter theme. This game helps children practice identifying numbers 1-20. To play all you need are a box of Lucky Charms cereal and a copy of the printable materials below!
To grab a copy click the image below or click HERE!
1. Shuffle the cards and lay them in a pile face down.
2. Player 1 draws a card, reads the number aloud and uses a Lucky Charm to cover up the corresponding four leaf clover on his board.
3. Players continue taking turns, drawing cards and covering up four leaf clovers.
4. If a player draws a number card which he has already covered up on his board then that player skips his turn. If a player draws a blank card he skips his turn. If a player draws a “Lucky Dog” card he may choose any number on his board to cover up.
5. The first player to cover up all their four leaf clovers wins!
Identifying and naming numbers 1-20
Have a lucky day!