Friday, March 2, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award


I am so honored my blog received the One Lovely Blog Award from Sierra at H is for Homeschooling.
 
Be sure to check out Sierra's blog!  She writes a fun homeschool blog and shares many clever ideas for toddler/preschooler activity trays.  Now onto the rules of this award...
  
One Lovely Blog Award Rules:
1. Link back to the one who gave you this award.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other lovely bloggers.

Here are the 15 bloggers I am passing this award on to (in no particular order)

Each of these wonderful blogs has inspired me in my parenting, teaching and/or blogging. The women who write them are so creative and generous.  Please check out their blogs and see the wonderful things they have to share! 


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! Thank you for making my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the sweetest!! Thanks so much for this award :) I am so honored!!!

    ~MiaB
    www.mamamiasheart2heart.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, I passed this award on to you last week too, even though we were both on Sierra's list. You're definitely one of the blogs I follow regularly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny thank you so much for passing this award to me too!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the award! I'm glad I discovered your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this wonderful award.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is always a joy! You desearve it!
    Mary
    Sharing Kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words Mary!

      Delete
  7. What a thoughtful and heartfelt post! I feel so honored to be on your list of lovely blogs :o) Thank You!!! Have a great weekend! <3, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, Thank you so much for the award! Your blog is one of my favorites so this is definitely a big honor coming from you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How thoughtful Lisa, thank you! I am glad that you enjoy my blog. I always look forward to reading your latest posts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the award, Lisa! I found several new blogs to follow from your list above, too! That's always exciting!

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you are a new follower here be sure to let me know so I can follow you back!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...