Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Crafts

I know this post is a little late, but here are the Easter crafts my tot and preschooler worked last week.


We made paper plate Easter Bunnies.  This was a quick project that required only a few supplies.  My preschooler enjoyed creating her bunny while my tot simply enjoyed squeezing the glue!    


We used clear contact paper, tissue paper and construction paper to make "stained glass" crosses.  There was a little bit of prep work involved in this project, but my preschooler was happy to help!  I love the way the crosses came out and look forward to making more suncatchers for other themes.  If you're looking for a great tutorial on how to make these crosses check out Kinder-Craze.   


We used an egg shaped cookie cutter, beads and boondoggle to make playdough Easter eggs. 



And yes we colored Easter eggs!  Nothing fancy here.  Just a classic Easter egg decorating kit bought from the grocery store!





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the photos of the easter projects the kids were making. I plan to do something similar next easter. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you are a new follower here be sure to let me know so I can follow you back!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...