Monday, April 2, 2012

Jelly Bean Pattern Mats (Freebie!)


Are you ready for Easter?  I have a few Easter freebies to share with you this week.  Today I have two jelly bean pattern mats to share.  These mats will help young learns practice the following patterns: AB, ABC, ABB, AAB and AABB.  I laminated a set of mats so my preschooler can practice these patterns using real jelly beans and I also printed a set of mats for her to use with crayons.  

Click on the image below to grab a copy or click HERE
 
 

Be sure to check back tomorrow for another Easter themed freebie!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! I'll save this for next year! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing it at Teach Me Tuesday! I'm going to pin it and feature it on Facebook at PreschoolPowolPackets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More jellybeans :) Thanks for linking up to Thinky Linky Thursday!
    Lori @ Cachey Mama’s Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you are a new follower here be sure to let me know so I can follow you back!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...